Friday, February 1, 2013

Beautiful moments

I remember many years ago at band camp with my son Justin and it started raining during an outdoor performance.  The band was under a pavillion so we all started moving on stage with them and the concert continued.  The sound of the band surrounded and overwhelmed us.  The rain on the tin roof was incredible.  It was a beautiful moment.

I've come to realize through my thankful journal that I have beautiful moments every day.  My entries have become circular in that I have similar beautiful moments every day.  My entries show that I am thankful for time with friends and family, I enjoy teaching, and I love being outside and enjoying nature. These things repeat themselves as I start page 5 of my thankful journal.

I don't know what the future holds with my Jacob, or with my career, but I can be thankful for the beautiful moments that I have today.

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.  II Chron. 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment