Thursday, February 14, 2013

Self fullfilling prophesy

I think that I have come to tell myself that I have no ambition and that it has become a self fullfilling prophesy.  The truth is that I do have ambition.  I teach, I keep the house going, I interact with family and friends...  I think it is hard for me to get going at times because of the difficulties I am going through but I am focusing on God and praying ALOT.

As I read Job I realize that I am not destroyed.  I have a wonderful husband and it's me that keeps my head in the dark clouds-not him.  I have supportive kids that have only positive uplifting things to say.  Whether I learn to effectively pursue life with excitement and zeal is up to me.

The future I do not know but I am excited to find out.  Hebrew 12:28-Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment