Monday, March 4, 2013

Thankful Journal page 8

-What a beautiful view out my kitchen window.  I'm thankful for the green trees-in Winter!

-I'm thankful for a successful trip to CVS with no co-pay.

-I'm thankful for an understanding chiropractor with a listening ear.

-I'm happy that I have clothes to wear, a roof over my head and food to eat.

-I'm thankful for dirty clothes to keep me actively working.

-I'm thankful for the mishap where I searched for Jacob for 2 hours-good exercise in patience as well as body.

-I'm thankful for a helpful husband who cooked dinner because I was too stressed to think about it.

-I'm thankful for the peace I have in God.

-I'm thankful for my circumstances that make me grow daily.

Being thankful in all circumstances seems to be the lesson right now.  I Thessalonians 5:18 says "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

At this very moment I don't know where my child is.  He ran out of the house at 7 am and I'm waiting.  I am trying to focus on peace.  It's hard to give thanks.

He is truely out of his mind.  He left yesterday morning and returned around 5 unharmed but in a very emotional state.  He would be polite and kind one moment and yelling and angry the next.

I still don't know if we are dealing with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, or Bipolor I.  I have prayed non stop for God to hold my baby and keep him safe.  It's Monday and his friends should be in school so I don't know what my son is doing.

It's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment