Sunday, November 24, 2019

Depression

I've had depression for over 20 years. I've been on medication for 20 years and have seen a therapist for most of that time. I have recently become medicine resistant so I was given the opportunity to try TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation). This treatment did nothing to help me. It caused my anxiety to become much more severe. When they tried right side stimulation in the TMS, I became very irritable. Now the TMS is over and I am anxious, depressed, irritable and having a hard time with life.

I have all the skills to do well. I know how to count my blessings and do this daily. I am in constant prayer. I believe in a God that is involved in our lives. I believe I will be well again.

Right now, it is 4 days until Thanksgiving. I have written the list of food to be prepared for our big meal. I have also started Christmas shopping. I am right on track but find no joy in the festivities that have brought me joy in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment