Sunday, November 24, 2019

TMS treatment 14

This is Day 14 of TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation). I haven’t posted about it because I’ve had a hard time. I’ve had a couple of medicine changes and a sinus infection on top of the brain stimulation. They had me at a very high threshold so the pulses would make me cry it hurt so much. At Day 11, they remapped and were able to lower the intensity of the pulses I feel. I watch “The Office” during treatments and today I was able to focus on the show and not the TMS. Soon I hope to be over the sinus infection and be able to tell if the treatment is making any difference in mood. I’d like to see a change in my motivation! I’ve taken this week off from everything except teaching and the treatments to try and feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment