Saturday, September 27, 2014

Less anxious

I am happy to write this post. Most times I write because I am anxious, fearful, sometimes even scared about what's going on in the household. Today I am happy.

My son is back to his "old self" enough that he has done an amazing job helping with housework this week. He has emptied the dishwasher several times, vacuumed, emptied trash cans, and cleaned the bathrooms. I'm so happy that he's wanting to help. I haven't seen the involuntary movements which use to be a side effect. I'm hoping that is gone now. He almost looks normal. Sometimes I do feel he looks normal to the outside world.

I don't know why it's important to me that people look at him as a normal person in society, but it's very important to me. He has lots of redeeming qualities. He's harmless right now. Hopefully it will stay that way for a long time.

This has been a good week. Instead of him spending all his time in his bedroom, he's been more sociable.

No comments:

Post a Comment