Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paul


I grew up in the same town as Paul. I never thought of him as more than someone that I went to school and church with, but the older ladies of our town would tell us there was something more there.

In highschool, I was a freshman and he was a junior and he would have me carry his things, duck walk, and other things that I know now was his way of spending time with me. He was always the jokester.

When Paul joined the Air Force I realized I missed his smiling face. We dated when he visited our small town, but soon I was driving to see him. Later we were married, now 3 children later, I still laugh at his silly actions. He is someone I admire. He is smart, funny and can handle what life gives him. We have been married 25 years and I love him more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment