Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jacob



Jacob will be 14 on the 20th. I have watched him grow and had so many precious moments.
He is a strong, philosophical guy and I can never guess what he is thinking. He always has me puzzled. I think I am the luckiest mother for the opportunity to learn about him.
Jacob has always loved strong movement--swings, climbing, exploring. Now at 14 he skateboards, jumps on the trampoline with his dog and is exercising all the time.
Jacob has lots of good friends. He has never been the person to collect as many friends as possible but instead find someone and know them forever. His best friend, Logan, now lives a state away but Jacob would never turn his back on him.
Happy Birthday, Jacob. I love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Your son is very talented and i like on sentence which one is i think i am the luckiest mother for the opportunity to learn about him this sentence is really nice and Hire Iphone Developer hope that you always support your son till end of the death. Thank you for sharing huge information.

    ReplyDelete