Saturday, April 20, 2013

You can lead them to the mountain

I feel I am at the top of the mountain but I'm blinded by the clouds.  My stress level is extremely high.  I can see the positives but can't quite get to happiness. The thoughts are overwhelmingly circular.  I want to be more active but can't get there.  I want to work more but I'm overwhelmed by the responsibility of taking care of someone with mental illness.  I look for jobs but can't commit to pursueing the application.  The part time work I do now seems to be all I can handle.

I recently took a trip to Orlando, Florida and while it took about 4 days to be able to enjoy the trip without crying, I did finally accept the happiness and enjoy the trip.

  • I'm thankful for my son who showed us a great time in the Disney parks.
  • I'm thankful for a safe trip there and back.
  • I'm thankful for a beautiful condo we stayed in while we were there.
  • I'm thankful for a loving mother who shows compassion for the trials I go through.
  • I'm thankful for a wonderful husband to come home to and all the love he shows daily.
  • I'm thankful for the unconditional love I receive from my children and husband.
May I enjoy the mountain-top experience and learn to be joyful in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment