Friday, July 23, 2010

How creative God has made us

I've been looking at other blogs and seeing beautiful photography, music, poems, needlework, quilts, etc.... I don't have the ability to produce any of those much less write a tutorial BUT I do believe God has given us all talents to use for Him.

Two Sundays ago we went to Chiles after church and there was a balloon artist who created insects out of balloons for the two boys. They were very cute. I wish I could have taken a picture of them before the boys let the cat destroy them. I've kept that great moment of her creation in my mind for 2 weeks and it continues to bring a smile.

I haven't wrapped my head around what creations we will produce this next school year. I think we have great potential and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment