Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chelsea


Chelsea is 19! 19! My only girl is now 19. We have moved into a different stage of our lives. I have always had a deep appreciation for her thoughts. They always make me think whether I agree with her or not.


At this new stage she is living out of our house and I respect that. She pays her bills, works and goes to school. I go the grocery store with her and watch her stretch her money to buy so much food. She is very good with making money last.


Chelsea is a thinker. When we went to visit dad in the hospital, we talked afterward about the things he said. I noticed that I would say, "What do you think he meant by _______?" I very much respect her thoughts.


I love my Chelsea. I am such a proud mother. I have to follow up with, "I am not proud of all her choices," but I am proud of the woman she is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment