Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Complaint Free World


I am 5 days into being more direct with what I need instead of complaining to anyone standing near me. I had an exciting moment today when I realized that when I did talk to the person that I needed to about the problem (instead of 4 others who had no interest in the situation), the problem did get helped.
I think I avoid telling the person I need to approach about problems because I don't want anyone thinking I cannot handle things or I'm not easy going.
It's becoming easier not to complain. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. Sometimes the silence IS golden and I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Angie,

    This is Will Bowen, founder of A Complaint Free World. I got a Google Alert that you were blogging about this. I just wanted to thank you and to invite you to stay with it. You can become Complaint Free and the rewards are amazing. If we can help, contact us at Contact@AComplaintFreeWorld.

    Living Complaint Free,

    Will

    ReplyDelete